|“|| In the basement by the hangar you'll find the 100 Rads bar. The place is run by the local trader who doubles up as a barman. If you want to trade, talk, get a mission or find out the latest news, that's the place to go.|
The 100 Rads, also referred to as Bar, is a location featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
OverviewEditRostok, in what's likely an old fallout shelter. It is run by the Barkeep and provides travelers with a place to rest, eat, drink and talk. The more adventurous can find jobs and quests, usually given by the Barkeep. The bar is full of experienced stalkers, including Snitch, a shady intel dealer, as well as several other Stalkers offering jobs of varying difficulty.
Behind the barEdit
In the 100 Rads bar there is a room that is blocked off by Garik, a bouncer which Barkeep goes to on a few occasions. If one pushes a crate to bypass him or modifies their game and either allows the player to draw their weapons in the bar or remove Garik's spawn point, the player can actually explore the room behind him although there is really nothing of interest there (save for an energy drink).
- If enemies are pursuing the Marked One, he can run into the bar and he will be safe. However, they will wait from the outside.
- A head of a Boar and an (unobtainable) Energy drink can be seen within the kitchen.
- There is some writing on the wall outside stating "If you shoot the barman, the world will end!".
- The location is mentioned a few times in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. Zulu informs the player it is where he met Vano.
- The Bar's TV, behind the Barkeep, displays footage from an early S.T.A.L.K.E.R. build. The same footage can be seen in Sidorovich's bunker.