Achievements are a way of tracking a player's progress in the game.
Call of PripyatEdit
Unlike traditional achievements from other video games, the single-player achievements in Call of Pripyat will noticeably influence the game's mechanics (Such as giving the player wider choices at equipment with traders, better artifacts spawn from anomaly fields, etc...). They are divided into two sections: Singleplayer and Multiplayer.
There are 21 unique achievements, however since some of them exclude one another, only a maximum of 18 can be held at the same time. For instance one can never be A Friend of Duty and A Friend of Freedom at the same time, but can be befriended with either faction and neutral Stalkers.
|A Friend of Duty||Awarded for maxing out one's reputation with Duty.|
|A Friend of Freedom||Awarded for maxing out one's reputation with Freedom.|
|A Friend of Stalkers||Awarded for siding with Stalkers in certain quests|
|A Keeper of Secrets||Awarded for finding all of Strelok's group documents and giving them to him at the end of the game.|
|A Man of Balance||Awarded for not siding with either Duty or Freedom.|
|A Wealthy Client||Awarded for acquiring 100 000 RU.|
|Artifact Hunter||Awarded for finding at least one of every artifact.|
|Boss||Awarded for maxing out one's reputation with Bandits.|
|Courier of Justice||Awarded for finding out Magpie's identity and bringing him to justice.|
|Detective||Awarded for solving the mystery of disappearing Stalkers in Zaton.|
|Diplomat||Awarded for solving quests in a peaceful way whenever possible.|
|Hi-Tech Expert||Awarded for giving all three tool kits to Nitro.|
|Leader||Awarded for gathering all four Stalkers for the trip to Pripyat.|
|Marked by the Zone||Awarded for surviving three Emissions without shelter.|
|Mutant Hunter||Awarded for finishing the entire mutant hunting quest line.|
|One of Ours||Awarded for maxing out one's reputation with Loners.|
|Pioneer||Awarded for finding all three unique artifacts.|
|Research Assistant||Awarded for maxing out one's reputation with the Ecologists.|
|Seasoned Stalker||Awarded for visiting every anomaly in Zaton and Yanov.|
|Trafficker of Information||Awarded for selling ten different documents or PDAs to Owl|
|Weapon Systems Expert||Awarded for giving all three tool kits to Cardan.|
- Kill the same enemy 10 times in a match.
- Kill two enemies with one bullet.
Two Shots Two Bodies
- Kill two enemies with two consecutive shots.
- Achieve the highest rank (legendary).
- Knife an exo-skeleton user to death.
- Be brought to critical condition and survive.
- Kill five enemies in five seconds.
- Two knife kills in one life.
Stopping the Fugitive
- Kill an enemy sprinting away from you.
- 20 kill streak.
- Three consecutive one-shot kills with a sniper rifle class weapon.
Ambassador of Peace
- Win a game without killing someone (Artifact Hunt).
- Headshot over 120m.
- Kill the enemy who killed you with a cooked grenade.
- Killed three enemies after they killed three teammates.
- Protect the artifact carrier twice in one life.
- Grabbed the artifact within 5-10 seconds of it spawning.
- Kill an enemy with the last bullet in a magazine.
- 8 kill streak.
- 15+ points with no deaths.
- Kill streak with a silencer attached.
- Win the game while earning double the points of the opposition's best.
- Score in an artifact game within 3 minutes.
- Win an artifact game without losing your own artifact.
- Top score, fewest deaths in one game.
- Three knife kills in three minutes.
- Get a headshot kill with a pistol.
I Can Dodge Bullets
- Sprint and knife an enemy already firing at you.