Get out of here stalker!
This page contains spoilers to the game's final plot. It is advised you skip this section or page if you haven't completed the game yet!
The maps provide a quick reference for the locations of the artifacts and anomalies that can be found in the Clear Sky game. For more detailed descriptions of the locations of the artifacts see: Artifacts in Clear Sky.
The following information is shown on the maps:
- all 56 artifact locations.
- all anomalies or anomaly fields that spawn artifacts.
- all dangerous anomalies or anomaly fields that can be reached.
- large concentrations of the less dangerous anomaly fields, e.g. Burnt Fuzz
The following information is not shown on the maps:
- radiation hot spots.
- dangerous anomalies or anomaly fields that cannot be reached, e.g. on top of pylons.
- small anomalies not usually encountered, e.g. small Electro anomalies in garages etc.
- single occurrences of Burnt Fuzz.