|Backpack is in a side-street|
|Coordinates given by|
|“|| Hid the backpack behind slabs of concrete, packing light. I'll be hungry but at least alive.|
- ''PDA message''
- Obtaining the co-ords ABOVE ground results in a main map location and an empty stash. The co-ordinates show up on the Agroprom Research Institute map in the area infested by Electro anomalies in Clear Sky, but the stash is located in the Agroprom Underground (Shadow of Chernobyl)
- Obtaining the co-ords BELOW ground results in the listed contents provided no game reloads take place.
- In either case, the stash co-ords show up on the minimap as extant when in the sewers.
- To OBTAIN the co-ords BELOW ground; eliminate the Sewer Gang Bandits, interview the bodies, and exit / re-enter the sewer by the ladder until they do come up. Also a workaround for the Stalker's goodies stash q.v. However, despite being a well-informed bunch of thugs, the Sewer Gang aren't omniscient, so you may have to kill / interrogate a subsequent respawn later on in the game.
- In-level reloads result in empty stashes 100% of the time.
- If the co-ords 'come up' go to the stash directly if you want the loot. Subsequent sewer exit / re-entries delete the contents (although the co-ords still show)