Write the first paragraph of your page here.
- MultiSample Anti Aliasing
- Added use of special cover during fights.
- Improved dynamic lighting.
- Changes to combat balance: some enemies are now stronger.
- Changes to economic balance.
- Added secondary objectives.
- Changed some animations in the multiplayer.
- Improved sorting of secondary objectives in the PDA.
- Added the ability to communicate with storyline characters, squad leaders and
guides without holstering weapons.
- Added description of stash contents when purchasing information about the stash.
- Added additional information to pop-up tips in the PDA.
- Changed traders' item stocks in certain areas.
- Changed life simulation balance (event intensity, mutant strength).
- Added the opportunity to get your items back after being mugged at the Garbage.
- Only part of your money is now taken when you enter/leave the Garbage.
- Added rewards for joining factions.
- Changed the PDA log message filtering system.
- Added flares in Limansk and the Red Forest.
- Increased reward for capturing enemy bases in the Faction War.
- Save/load file names can no longer contain brackets.
- Added use of localized strings in game console, chat etc.
- Game optimization (approximately 5% improvement).
- Overall game stability improved considerably.
- Fixed errors in saving the game, which caused consistent crashes during long games.
- Game loading speed increased by 10-15%.
- Fixed error with the emission.
- Fixed error which caused characters to run around with activated grenades in their hands.
- Fixed random enabling of music which had been disabled in settings.
- Fixed stash errors, including incorrect saving and accumulation (disappearance) of items in stashes.
- Fixed error with automatic failure of a number of objectives, which prevented them from failing.
- Fixed errors in some secondary quests.
- Fixed the guide algorithm. Guides can now take you to more locations.
- Fixed an error which caused the player to become an enemy of Clear Sky.
- Fixed the player's starting position when entering areas.
- Fixed errors in the response of detectors to anomalies and artifacts. The detector no longer responds to artifacts it can't detect.
- Fixed reward at the Duty base.
- Fixed minor issues in the PDA interface and in the multiplayer main menu.
- Fixed errors which caused the game to crash when the player joined Duty.
- Fixed minor bugs in mutant behavior after death (vanishing corpses, continuing
- Fixed appearance of items in crates owned by camps.
- Fixed tree penetrability, including the ability to be penetrated by machine gun fire.
- Improved visual presentation of some anomalous areas.
- Fixed appearance of some Freedom stalkers.
- Fixed some text errors.
- Fixed errors which made it impossible to upgrade some items.
- Fixed the error which made it impossible to use grenades in the player's inventory.
- Characters no longer give out secondary objectives during camp attacks and defense.
- Some traders now sell upgraded weapons.
- Added places to hide from emissions in the Dark Valley.
- Fixed an error with detector activation from the inventory.
- Fixed FPS drop in the main menu.
- Fixed double super-sampling buffering.
- Fixed bug with night vision effect which remained after the suit which provided it
- Fixed font display in DX10.
- Fixed errors in key assignment in game options.
- Fixed team history in the console following log clearance.
- Added the Repair Base map
- Changed multiplayer balance.
- Fixed health indicator bug caused by using medkits while invulnerable.
- Fixed inventory opening bug, which occurred when the player died in DM, TDM and AH modes.
- Fixed the bug which caused a pause after client connection.
Buy menu improved.
- Fixed BattlEye support.
- Fixed patching system.
- Fixed incorrect error message.
- Fixed error with movement of items in the backpack.
- Fixed first bullet dispersion.
- Added stamina indicator to HUD.
- Added ability to move ammo from the container to the inventory and back by double-clicking.
- Added game autosave after intro cut scene.
- Added items to secret locations in the Swamps level.
- added ability for the Duty technician to upgrade exoskeletons.
- added ability for the Freedom technician to upgrade AC-96/2.
- Increase the amount of money the Bandit faction trader has.
- Considerably increased the likelihood of getting a "return item" job at the Cordon, Agroprom and Military Warehouses.
- Removed machine gunner and sniper invulnerability at the Deserted Hospital level.
- During emissions the player no longer loses control if he is in cover.
- Increased monster vulnerability to grenades.
- Fixed ammo and armor prices.
- Fixed error related to a large number of ammo in crates in camps, which caused a crash due to excessive identifiers.
- Fixed error which damaged save game files after switching between them in the loading menu, which caused various random errors while playing.
- Fixed error which caused the Bandit faction trader to take money from the player for completing the "Take over the flea market together with the bandits" job, instead of giving him money.
- Fixed error which prevented the main mission from appearing in the Limansk level if the player entered it from the Red Forest level before completing the "Help Clear Sky capture the bridge" job.
- Fixed error which caused the situation during the "Help Clear Sky capture the bridge" job to be saved incorrectly.
- Fixed error which caused a crash during the conversation with the Freedom squad leader near the mercenary base.
- Fixed an incorrect patrol route at the Military Warehouses level, which caused crashes.
- Fixed error in the Freedom leader dialogue, which caused a crash if the player, having brought back the dead squad's PDA, closed the dialogue window early and then reinitiated the dialogue.
- Fixed error in the mugging scene which caused a crash.
- Fixed error which caused the Freedom technician to not take his friend's PDA on job completion.
- Fixed error which prevented the "Talk to Wild Napr" job from being completed if the diggers had already been freed from the concentration camp.
- Fixed error at the Cordon level which allowed the machine gun to continue firing, even after the machine gunner had been killed.
- Fixed error which caused a crash at the entrance to the Dark Valley level.
- Fixed error at the Dark Valley level which caused a crash if the tunnel at the mercenary base was blown up prematurely.
- Fixed several random crash errors.
- Fixed some errors in the Faction War.
- Fixed error which caused squads to leave control points.
- Fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to load the last saved game if there were no saved games.
- Fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to throw away a weapon twice using the "Throw away weapon" button with an open inventory.
- Fixed error which caused premature activation of level-to-level passages.
- Fixed error which prevented the "Kill blind dogs" job from being completed if the digger killed the dogs himself.
- Fixed error which made it possible to complete jobs to deliver items even if there weren't as many items as needed, causing a crash.
- Fixed error which caused a crash if all members of a squad which gave the player a job died.
- Fixed frequent server and client crashes in the multiplayer.
- Fixed error which caused weapon mods to disappear if weapons were left at a considerable distance away from the player.
- Fixed error which prevented the message informing the player that he is leaving the crow shooting area from disappearing.
- Fixed some errors related to emissions, including crash errors.
1.5.04 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.05.
- Fixed an error which prevented the guide from leading the player to the Cordon. This was caused by the fact that the autosave function failed to save all data, and once such a saved game was loaded, the game became impossible to complete. If this error occurred, it was necessary to restart the game from the beginning.
- Fixed a bug with secondary objectives (Deliver item), which caused the arrow to point to the wrong NPC after a save/load.
- Changed the reward for lowering the bridge in the Red Forest.
- Changed the reward for killing bandits at the Freedom base filling station.
- Fixed the Freedom technician's dialogue. After accepting a secondary objective, it became impossible to undertake/complete objectives to find flash drives.
- Fixed an error, which caused the situation to be displayed incorrectly in the PDA Faction War section.
- Fixed an error, which caused the number of grenades for the grenade launcher attachment to be saved incorrectly following modifications.
- Fixed an error, which caused FPS to fall when the cursor was moved over headings on the PDA map.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused the game to crash to desktop when the game was saved during an NPC death animation sequence.
- Fixed an error, which caused carried weight to be calculated incorrectly when a suit was upgraded or artifacts attached.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused faction strength to be displayed incorrectly in the PDA statistics.
- Fixed an error, which caused the game to crash following the loading of a saved game due to incorrect saving of monster animations and armed NPC grenades.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused ammo to be displayed incorrectly after searching bodies.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused individual NPCs to be enemies, while the rest of their faction was neutral or friendly.
- Fixed several minor HUD, inventory, PDA and main menu errors.
- Minor rebalancing of trade and items that pop out of dead bodies.
- Fixed a problem, which allowed the player to leave the Zone in the water part of the game (first visit to the Swamps).
- Changed the process for rewards given for joining factions.
- Changed rewards for destroying faction bases.
- Fixed game crashes during conversations with enemy technicians.
- Added ability to upgrade GP 37 with the help of Freedom and Bandit technicians.
- Added ability to ban and kick players from the game using their GUID (serial number), in addition to name and IP.
- Fixed several errors in multiplayer chat, including the fact that the following letters could not be entered in some circumstances: A, Z, X, C, V.
- Fixed a large number of various errors which caused client and server crashes in the multiplayer.
- Added IP filter (for games in certain subnets).
Fixed the following script crashes:
- smart_terrain.script:227: attempt to index local 'obj' (a nil value)
- smart_terrain.script:1003: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- sim_combat.script:950: attempt to index a nil value
- sim_board.script:688: attempt to index local 'obj' (a nil value)
- smart_terrain.script:288: attempt to call method 'clear_smart_terrain' (a nil value)
- bind_monster.script:72: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- xr_effects.script:1607: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- ! [LUA][ERROR] ERROR: There is no task with entity_id(_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil))
- ! [LUA][ERROR] ERROR: error. val_smart_terrain_5_0_freedom_antenna(_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil))
- fixed crash (task_objects.script:2231: attempt to call global 'blowout_hit_with_pp_and_cam_effectors' (a nil value))
- fixed crash (ERROR: Invalid AI map at kamp point [mar_smart_terrain_6_8_kamp_1](_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)))
- fixed crash (sim_combat.script:429: attempt to index local 'comander' (a nil value))
- fixed crash (task_objects.script:580: attempt to concatenate field 'id' (a nil value))
1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.06.
- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn't want to lead the player anywhere.
- Increased the number of items for sell for the trader at the goods market.
- Added the possibility to upgrade SVDm 2 at Freedom's mechanic.
- Fixed game crash upon the attempt to speak with the wounded character.
- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at Yantar (the door to Sakharov's bunker couldn't be opened).
- Increased the amount of money of the bandits' trader.
- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.
- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after the player's death.
- Added DX10.1 support.
- Added MSAA for alpha-tested objects ("alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.0, custom "alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.1 for better performance, native DX10.1 implementation for better quality).
- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.
- Added new min/max shadowmap technique (which takes advantage of DX10.1 when available) allows to speed up high quality sunshafts rendering for top video boards and high resolutions.
- Added high quality sunshafts acceleration for DX9 renderer.
- Fixed various game crashes of server and client sections.
- Added the detailed server's statistics.
- Changed the saving of the server online-dump (dump is saved to online_dump.ltx).
- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.
1.5.04, 1.5.05 and 1.5.06 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.07.
1.5.04 - 1.5.07 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.08.
- Added the possibility for admins to take screenshots of a player's screen (as an anti-wallhack-cheats measure) by console commands (make_screenshot, screenshot_all).
- Fixed bug with banning the players.
- Fixed bug with saving the rank and money amount of the player upon the round restart (if the player deliberately closed the game process in the task manager, and then reconnected).
- Increased the stability of the network play.
1.5.04 - 1.5.08 versions saved games will be compatible with 1.5.09.
Patch introduces the following changes:
- Improved integrated anti-cheating system to take screenshots from the player's screen.
- Improved integrated anti-cheating system that allows the remote admins to track the modifications in network game parameters.
- Fixed bug with killing the player after respawn.
- Improved player-checking system upon connection.
- Fixed bug with RPG-7.
- Fixed bug in buy menu.
- Added new effect High Definition Ambient Occlusion.
- Increased the game stability.
Changes of game balance in Multi-player:
- Increased damage dealt by "Tunder С14", "SA Avalanche ".
- Added possibility to attach scope to "SA Avalanche".
- "UDP Compact" pistol now has an increased cartridge (12 bullets).
Saved games from versions 1.5.04 - 1.5.09 will work with version 1.5.10.
- Fixed renderer critical errors
- Fixed Alt+TAB task switch error, when the OS didn't have other windowed applications running
- Fixed an error with stalkers using non-combat smart-covers during fight
- Fixed an error with different CD-key case
- Console command make_config_dump no longer leads to game crashes
- Console command make_config_dump no longer leads to FPS reduction
- Improved anti-cheating system
- Added important packages encryption feature
- Extended the number of parameters transferred by make_config_dump console command
- Changed the system of banned player check