Got a job for you, Marked One...
|Destroy the stalkers' camp|
|“|| There's one delicate matter, but our guys definitely shouldn't be involved in it. The presence of neutrals on the factory at Agroprom isn't advantageous for our allies. Here's the assignment: free the promzone from the presence of stalkers, no matter who they are and what group they belong to. Understood?|
- General Voronin
Destroy the stalkers' camp is an optional mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- The mission is given by General Voronin.
- It is the seventh mission in his repeatable mission series.
- This mission requires you to kill all the neutral stalkers that camp out in the first installation in Agroprom Research Institute.
- The Help the stalkers fight off the bandits at Agroprom from Barkeep may be activated as the player enters Agroprom.
- If the player gains a favourable result for that mission, completing the mission for Voronin will void Barkeep's mission. Failure is not even logged in the PDA.
- The stalker camp in question faces a variety of threats that may operate in the player's favour. Namely, Bandits, Military and Bloodsuckers are all out to exterminate the stalkers too.
- Careful timing and action (or inaction) by the player may be employed while the other hostiles assist in eliminating the camp.
- Sometimes the player can face a problem of downed stalkers: they will not be finished off by Bandits or Military, so one will be forced to kill them in case the completion of the quest is needed.