|Coordinates given by||
Dead bodies in the vicinity
|“|| Come Easter, Tony made us make stashes for the clan. I stuck one of these "Easter eggs" in a log.|
- PDA description
Easter eggs is a stash featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.
- Stash is located in forest close to the railway tunnel in the most north-east part of the Agroprom Research Institute.
- The forest is filled with radiation and gravitational anomalies, therefore careful approach is advised.
- Bandits may take over the camp on the rails (that one with the train car) and may cause a problem.
- The stash is not far from another stash named "Cylinders on grave" containing Flash drive with data on a machine gun muzzle break.
- If the player has joined Freedom faction, he may recieve the coordinates in the Garbage from dead Duty soldiers sent from Agroprom Research Institute to attack outpost controlled by Freedom.
- In the PDA description a stalker named Tony is mentioned. He is presumably part or maybe even leader of unknown clan or group of stalkers. His name is mentioned again in a PDA description of another stash named "Cache in the ventilation duct" located at the Yantar factory.