|Shadow of Chernobyl|
|Call of Pripyat|
Shaped like a DNA helix, the beads are created in the Burner anomaly and pulsate, generating emissions beneficial to the human body. These emissions increase the metabolism of any living creature, accelerating clotting and healing of open wounds. The exact mechanism behind this artifact continues to puzzle scientists.
Shadow of Chernobyl Edit
An extremely rare artifact. Keep it safe because it has no negative qualities. Scientists cannot figure out how to create such an object in laboratories.
- One of these artifacts can be found in the construction site north of the entrance to Lab X-18 in the Dark Valley (climb the mangeled remains of the construction tower and jump into the large metal trough), alongside a Spring artifact, a Guitar, and a Hand radio.
- Snitch will reward the player with one of these artifacts after completing his mission Kill master stalker.
- Two secret stashes contain this artifact; one in the Wild Territory, which also contains a rare Combat Chaser shotgun. The coordinates can be acquired from any dead expert loner in the Wild Territory.
- The other stash is Fang's grave in Pripyat, which also contains the unique Exoskeleton PNB-4UZ. The coordinates can be acquired from dead Loners in Yantar.
- One may occasionally appear late into the game in the duty camp at the entrance of Dark Valley, along with Soul and other health regenerating artifacts (Sighted in unpatched version of game)
There are no other locations where they can be found.
Clear Sky Edit
The thermal nature of Mama's Beads is no longer a secret, but its shape still puzzles scientific minds. The emissions produced by pulses in its thicker sections increase the metabolism of living beings, which helps wounds heal quicker. Emits radiation.
Call of Pripyat Edit
Much about this artifact remains a complete mystery to scientists. At the same time, it is known for certain that emissions produced by pulses in its thicker sections force blood in open wounds to clot quicker, forming a protective scab. One of the most noticeable effects of this artifact is the increased speed of wound healing. Emits radiation.
- The structure of the Mama's Beads bears striking resemblance to a DNA's helix structure.
- In Shadow of Chernobyl, the Mama's Beads artifact was originally created in the Time anomaly. Acquiring the Mama's Beads, which was located at the center of the anomaly, made the anomaly disappear. However, the anomaly was cut from the game.