|Shadow of Chernobyl|
Created by an unknown manufacturer, this suit consists of a splinter pattern urban camouflage radiation suit/battledress uniform with arm, elbow and kneepads of reinforced leather, a green tactical vest with carrying pouches and a mounting place for either two oxygen tanks, a backpack or a closed-circuit Curtain helmet life support system. The vest's protection is slightly worse than that of a PSZ-7a military bulletproof vest.
The Monolith suit is just as competitive in terms of protection as Duty's PSZ-9d Duty Suit and Freedom's Guardian of Freedom Suit with very few differences however its lack of NVGs is somewhat discouraging.
It is usually worn in two combinations - either with a gas mask or a black balaclava or facemask and a backpack. Some Monolithians wear this suit but use the Curtain helmet, which is the same helmet/mask used on the SEVA Suit. This variant is called the Scientific Monolith suit.
Shadow of ChernobylEdit
The suit can be found in the following places:
- X18 locker room
- A random stash also in X18 inside a safe behind some junk. Also has a rare Night Star along with it.
- Monolith headquarters in Pripyat.
- One might find a few of these suits along the roads of the Red Forest, inside trailers.
- Also in Red Forest, near the entrance to X19, there is a trailer containing two of them; a rare find.
The suit is identical in appearance, however, all Monolithians wear it along with a gas mask (loner variant).
Call of PripyatEdit
- Unlike the popular Sunrise suit based armors which the Monolith suit was based on, this sports a tactical vest around the armor similar to that of the Wind of Freedom Suit which Sunrise suit based armors do not posses.
- Despite being described as lacking an air-filtration system, the inventory icon clearly shows a half-mask respirator hanging around the neck area
- Originally, the suits came in solid olive-drab camouflage instead of the characteristic urban camo and were intended for the Duty faction.