|Shadow of Chernobyl|
|Call of Pripyat|
|“|| I owe you brother! I could never thank you enough.|
A very resourceful and lucky person, Nimble is a survivor - he always seems to live to fight another day. Thus far, he has survived the destruction of the Clear Sky faction, being captured by bandits and managed to establish a profitable gun running business. Part of that is thanks to his two talents: staying unseen and remaining useful.
Nimble is well connected to the underground market thanks to his time with Sidorovich. He has also worked for other traders, establishing a reputation as an indispensable agent who can be trusted with truly sensitive missions.
Clear Sky Edit
Nimble is a guide/information collector in Clear Sky. He does not do much apart from sleeping on a chair outside Lebedev's office, claiming he hasn't slept for three or four days. Before Scar goes out to help Clear Sky reinforce the Swamps, Nimble briefs him about the faction wars and his PDA.
Nimble gives a variety of stash coordinates around the Swamps, most notable ones is a rare OG-7v rocket for 2000 rubles, a stash with a Mossberg Maverick 88, and a USB flash disk containing upgrades for the H&K MP5 for 1500 rubles.
Shadow of Chernobyl Edit
After the events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, he works in the Cordon for Sidorovich. One such mission required recovering information from the Military in Agroprom. However, he, along with Tolik and another unknown stalker, were ambushed by Bandits near the trailer at the bridge in the Cordon. The Bandits wounded Tolik but spared Nimble because that he claimed to know about a stash of artifacts.
After his rescue, he proceeds to go off sleeping like in Clear Sky in one of the cabins in the village center until the mission of the Mercs, after that he can be found sitting alone at the campfire.
Nimble offers one job - to find the perfected suit.
Call of Pripyat Edit
|“|| Hello, stalker. Thinking of placing an order?|
Nimble appears as a rare equipment dealer and can be found in the upper levels of Skadovsk. He supplies Stalkers with powerful but expensive weapons and armor, who then hand over a generous amount of money. Some of the wares include a Clear Sky battle armor designed by Novikov, an SVU previously owned by Max, and Wolfhound's signature H&K USP, as well as weaponry from a failed UN expedition.
He explains his change of occupation as originally being one of Sidorovich's runners, eventually assembling his own list of contacts within the Zone and outside of the Zone in order to begin his own business securing high quality gear for the wealthy and well-to-do Stalkers. A curious note is that Nimble insists that his goods are fairly gained and are never salvaged from the deceased or stolen from the living. Despite this however he sells gear supposedly belonging to Wolfhound, whom died at the hands of Strelok during the events of Shadow of Chernobyl. (During Strelok's encounter, Wolfhound is not actually carrying a USP, so Nimble may have bought it.) He seems to have an over-abundance of UN equipment, as he mentions both the GP 37 and FT-200m as being taken from failed UN expeditions, though these could have been sold to Nimble in exchange for his services out of desperation. Although when one orders another exoskeleton, he says that the plant that made these suits are closed and the only other way to obtain an exoskeleton is to salvage it from the dead, which he strongly opposes in doing.
However, while he may not be totally truthful about not taking items from deceased Stalkers, the people of the Skadovsk all testify for his character when Snag accuses the player of having a stolen weapon. Owl, his only competition, admits that Nimble might have the best gear, but refuses to compromise his integrity by associating with the shadier side of business. Cardan states that he was only able to start up his technician business thanks to Nimble's contributions (he helped him set up the workshop).
Ordering from NimbleEdit
When ordering equipment from Nimble, he will first ask for 20% of the original amount and you will only have to pay the other 80% when he delivers the actual product. If you refuse to buy your order from him after ordering it he will want more money for the next order. You will also lose the partial payment you gave him when you ordered.
Equipment for sale Edit
Buying one of the weapons triggers a sidequest with the shady Loner Snag, who will attempt to take your gun away claiming it as his own. If you are wearing the Clear Sky suit when talking to Grey he'll comment about it and the faction for which it was created.
As a note of trivia, a loophole was discovered in Nimble's ordering proccess. If the player saves before ordering, he can then reload to that point until he recives the desired product.
- He is the only minor character in the series to appear in all 3 games: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- He along with technician Grey are the only confirmed surviving members of the Clear Sky faction.
- He is the only character to meet all 3 Protagonists in all 3 games.
- In Call of Pripyat, behind where he sits, there is a silenced Black Kite, which is unobtainable and cannot be done on any Black Kites in the game.
- In Call of Pripyat, There is no way of determining what weapon you will be getting when ordering a weapon type, the sequence is random. His list however is randomized per save, and so to get the weapon you want: simply quicksave before ordering a weapon from Nimble and reload the previous quicksave if you do not get the desired product. One can sleep for an entire day to pass the 1 day waiting period.
- Interestingly, in Clear Sky, he appears much more well built in physical appearance. This can be because at the time, he is fairly new in the Zone and has recently joined the faction, or that it can be assumed that anyone who wears the CS-3a body armor is automatically given a much more muscular build. In both Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat, however, he wears the Leather Jacket, speculating that he lost weight trekking in the Zone and rationing on diets after the dissolution of Clear Sky.
- ↑ Shadow of Chernobyl, stable_bio_name.xml