|PSZ-9d Duty Suit|
|Shadow of Chernobyl|
For the variant featured in Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat, see: PS5-M Universal Protection.
Produced by one of Kiev's defense research institutes and commissioned by the Duty faction, the PSZ-9d is as simple and reliable as the standard PS5-M model, but due to new materials used in its manufacture, it provides good protection from various harmful impacts, including firearm damage. The vest still needs some work because it has no breathing protection system and does not have a Night vision module.
Shadow of ChernobylEdit
The PSZ-9d is rare in Shadow of Chernobyl. It is only found in the Red Forest for free.
- Colonel Petrenko sometimes sells this suit, and a unique variant, the Hunter PSZ-9d, can be found in a stash just outside of the Bar.
- Monolith sniper platform in Red Forest.
- It can be also found in the bandit camp's armory in Dark Valley, along with a bandit Mail Jacket.Note that this can be possible only in the earlier versions of the game.
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is called Black Shell in Build 2205.
- ↑ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Build 2571, gamedata\configs\text\eng\string_table_outfit.xml The army flak jacket series PSZ-7 (Personal Protection System) provides a sufficient level of protection for leading war operation against easy equipped opponent. There is no anomalous activity proof.
- ↑ Build 2205, outfit.ltx, dolg_outfit