|For the variant featured in Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat, see PS5-M Universal Protection.|
|PSZ-9d Duty Suit|
|Shadow of Chernobyl|
|“|| Produced by one of Kiev's defence research institutes and commissioned by the Duty faction. It is as simple and reliable as the standard PSZ-9 model, but due to the new materials, it provides good protection from various harmful impacts, including firearm damage. The vest still needs some work because it has no breathing protection system.|
- In-game description
Shadow of ChernobylEdit
In comparison to Freedom's Guardian of Freedom suit, the suit weighs less at the cost of decreased protection against impact and explosion, and its lack of Night Vision is also somewhat discouraging. It is an effective starter suit, but is best replaced as soon as possible.
- Colonel Petrenko sometimes sells this suit, and a unique variant, the Hunter PSZ-9d, can be found in a stash just outside of the Bar.
- One is in the first Monolith sniper platform in Red Forest.
- It can be also found in the bandit camp's armory in Dark Valley, along with a Bandit jacket. Note that this can be possible only in the earlier versions of the game.
- Two in Pripyat. The first is stored on a shelf in the Kindergarten (near the car park), and the second one is hidden in a room in a building next to the Ferris Wheel.
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is called Black Shell in Build 2205.
- ↑ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Build 2571, gamedata\configs\text\eng\string_table_outfit.xml: "The army flak jacket series PSZ-7 (Personal Protection System) provides a sufficient level of protection for leading war operation against easy equipped opponent. There is no anomalous activity proof."
- ↑ Build 2205, outfit.ltx, dolg_outfit