|Shadow of Chernobyl||
Value: 1000 RU
|“|| Prototype developed by scientists to protect people from psi-emissions. Not adjusted. |
- Not adjusted psi-helmet ingame description
|“|| Functional prototype developed by scientists to protect people from psi-emissions |
- Functional psi-helmet ingame description
Psi-helmet is a mission item featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
A prototype developed by Professor Sakharov, designed to protect Stalkers from Psi-Emissions.
Shadow of ChernobylEdit
- Not adjusted psi-helmet:
If Professor Kruglov or Assistant Semenov are killed before either take radiation measurements, or take the measurements but succumb to enemy attack during the Blowout; player will receive a Not adjusted psi-helmet. Even with the non-adjusted device player is still able to enter Lab X-16, but his Psi-Protection will not last as long as it would with a fully adjusted prototype. Due to this fact it is advised to keep the relevant scientist alive in order to receive the superior Functional psi-helmet.
- Functional psi-helmet:
To make the Not adjusted helmet fully tuned Sakharov needs the player to complete either of two tasks:
- Escort Kruglov to the measurement site or, should Kruglov be unavailable:
- Escort Semenov to the measurement site. These missions consist of protecting the respective scientist.
With the measurements taken Sakharov may then fine-tune the helmet.
- The technology developed for the Psi-Helmet becomes widespread by the time of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - nearly every technician can install a basic variation of it and with additional scans and testing, Novikov is able to refine Sakharov's design to the point that some suits and helmets can be made entirely resistant to any kind of psychic emission.