Every Stalker knows of the Lost Alpha mod, but for any soon-to-be Stalker who doesn't, check it out.
Pretty much all of the fundamental information is released. Most small time modders such as myself look at Lost Alpha as the next S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game, and we'll be releasing mods for it. I've gathered some ideas and plan to put together a mod compilation, similar to Oblivion Lost and Complete. Here's what I'll be doing:
- A-Life overhaul + more spawns, once the game is fully patched and SDK is released.
- Around 60 new guns from various mods, which will be given to NPCs too.
- Realistic weapon addon which includes non-mirrored, high res guns.
- Lots of new sound effects especially for guns, hand picked.
- Several new armors.
- Rebalancing everything.
- Maybe some more things, bigger things once the SDK is released.