|| I said come in! Don't stand there!|
Zhorik (Жорик) is a minor character who appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
Zhorik is a Loner located in the 100 Rads Bar in Rostok. He serves as the Bar's bouncer alongside his brother, Garik.
Garik's twin brother. Bouncer at the bar. As close-mouthed as his brother.
- Marked One cannot engage in any conversation with him.
- He always says his single line "I said come in! Don't stand there!" to the player, regardless if they are coming or going.
- He and his brother Garik wear the same Merc suits, though they're both visually unique to the normal ones.
- Just like the "Get out of here stalker" guard, Zhorik's "I said come in! Don't stand there!" has become a popular internet meme, especially in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. community.
- Sometimes, he will briefly point his AKM-74/2 at the player.
- ↑ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, 18.104.22.168; stable_bio_name.xml, id=bar_bar_guard2_bio